So many people are making almond milk, but just a few of them are going further. This time I will suggest you a simple, combined, vegan milk, prepared of two ingredients. The cashew nuts will make this delicious white drink more creamy, meanwhile the almonds will add a silky, flavorful touch to it.
It can be used in so many ways:
- simple, by itself
- for vegan milk cacao drink (made with cacao or carob)
- like vegan milk with curcuma
- in smoothies
- in vegan sweets
- and so on…
The vegan milk recipe made of almond and cashew nuts is more than simple:
- one spoon of almonds soaked for 8 hours
- cashew nuts one spoon soaked for 4 hours
- small teaspoon agave syrup
- hint of Himalayan salt
- 200 ml filtered water for mixing
- 300 – 500 ml filtered water for diluting, according to taste
Blend all the ingredients together, without the last position and dilute it to get the right texture for you. If you like it soft and smooth, without the fiber particles filter it out. You can use the remaining pulp in cookies or for your morning oatmeal breakfast. Chia pudding made of this vegan milk, doesn’t need to be filtered either.